Our loss and survey experience includes:
- The Nice and Marseille airport extensions
- The Marseille metro extension
- Singapore land reclamation and infrastructure projects
- The Toronto city centre sports stadium
- Surveys of Nestlé bottling plants.
Our clients include the Amec Spie group where we are currently adjusting losses in Cameroon, Yemen and on the trans-Caucasus pipeline in Georgia. We can call on specialist engineers and project managers where their expertise is useful.
We have adjusted losses in Africa, South America and the Middle East. We liaise with the Insured’s Project managers and local staff to quickly agree remedial works and we have access to specialist suppliers of plan and equipment for checking delivery times and costs.
We are regularly appointed on claims for renewable energy plant.